Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Carrots Aplenty!



It looks as though the carrot crisis of last year has been remedied! You may remember.......probably not....that last year I wrote about the carrot shortage during the Summer when the grandkids are visiting.......a dilemma of a grand scale!! Well......this year the seeds decided to cooperate and sprouted with a real come-back attitude. We'll all be picking and enjoying freshly dug carrots through out the Summer.....maybe into the Fall. The Norwegian boys will be so happy!!!
Pretty quiet around here today.......still cold and cloudy. I had a fire going most of the day. I worked some more on converting slides and got two DVDs edited and ready to go. I also just got through making some fresh strawberry jam.....I've been licking my fingers and it tastes so good.......but, not nearly as delicious as it tastes on a snowy Sunday in January!
Spaghetti for dinner tonight....one of Jim's favorites. Then some NBA playoff games before heading upstairs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ross and I were just talking about making strawberry jam! You're going to have to show me how sometime soon. I'll bring the strawberries, from this great little stand here.

-Molly