Monday, April 13, 2009

Slashed to the Bone!!



Well, maybe the title is a slight exaggeration...but trimming the dreaded Pampas grass is a spring ritual that is easy to put off! I was inspired today by my guilt yesterday at watching Ross try to retrieve Easter eggs in the mass of razor sharp Pampas leaves........so sorry, Ross...hope your arms have stopped stinging! Mine are in the tingling stage right now, but the deed is done......the debris is in the wheelbarrow and the new green shoots will soon appear....and the cycle begins again!
We had a great time yesterday......no photos...so sorry! I was having too much fun, but I do wish I'd gathered everyone together for a group photo......such a stunning group we are! Having everyone, or almost everyone, together means the world to me ......I adore our big , extended, kind and funny family........you know who you are and you're the best!! Thanks for being a part of my life.

No comments: