Saturday, April 18, 2009

Like New!


I headed down to Roseville this morning to buy the paint needed for the ongoing remodel , plus a few more things for the yard......also meeting my Mom for a quick salad at La Bou.......so good.......but I digress......when I got home with the car loaded with potting mix and all sorts of stuff...the driveway was blocked! Apparently some asphalt guys had stopped by and Jim was paying them to re asphalt the driveway......it looks great ! I took this photo because of what rarity it is to see our driveway so "open"......no cars! Hopefully, there'll be cars back up here by night......mine is parked at the other end of the driveway, still fully loaded.....and that end of the driveway is , as you might know, a goodly ways from the house! I don't know how many thieves are interested in scoring potting mix , flowers and paint........but , you can't be too careful!!

No comments: