Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vlade ! Vlade!!



Well, last night was the big night.......Vlade's jersey retirement. It was such a fun night.......a good time was had by all. I was ,of course, emotional during the ceremony....but the game itself was awesome. It went right down to the literal last second.......of course the opposing team won......but it was a hard fought battle by the Kings. I love sitting up in the "cheap seats" ....it's loud and rowdy, cowbells and horns. We dined before the game on hot dogs......and they've never tasted better....... good company , a good game and Vlade! I'm so lucky to have access to nights like that!
I drove down to Auburn today to drop off all the stuff I cleaned out of the garage. It seemed the Salvation Army store was pleased with the loot.......probably not as pleased as I was to get rid of all of it! I also picked up a few things for Easter baskets , a couple groceries and a big bag of dog biscuits for my buddy Jenny.
Guess I'll start dinner now....chicken of course! Another King's game on TV tonight.......hopin' to see the same effort as last night.

1 comment:

Shelby and Bev said...

wow, sounds like a good time was had by all! nothin' like the old kings team. i don't keep up much with basketball, but even i enjoyed watching them way back when!