Friday, April 17, 2009

Day at the Nursery!


Oh, it's such a beautiful day...sunny and so much warmer than it's been. Both Jim and I were itching to dig in the garden and get some summery plants going. I drove down to Auburn and joined in the fray at the local nursery,Eisley's.......a great locally owned nursery. They have a great assortment of plants which they grow in large hothouses on site.......plus they have a popcorn machine, all-you-can-eat fresh popcorn! Of course, everyone in the county was there today also......this area is a very garden rich area!
Since I got home Jim has been struggling to install a new faucet in one of the upstairs bathrooms and it's being about as difficult as a faucet can get! Nothing is fitting right, small parts are disappearing in cracks of the cabinets.....and I'm certainly not a huge help since I'm symmetrically challenged! Things somehow look straight to me.....while to others they appear slightly off! I feel badly that Jim's rare day off is turning in to such a frustrating one.......he's a sweetheart for taking another bathroom remodel on......I hope he knows I appreciate it , as will all our overnight guests! Anyhow......photos to follow when the remodel is done.
Friday night....hmmmmm...must be Chinese food I smell waiting in the kitchen.....I better go check on the rice!

No comments: