Friday, April 3, 2009

P.F. Changs!


Look what I scored in Roseville today!!! Thanks to a very generous gift certificate Tess and Ryan gave us for Xmas we'll be eating , in my mind, the best Chinese food around! I love P.F.Changs because they're heavy on the veggies, which are always so fresh and crisp, and light on the heavy meat. Also, their sauces are delectable.....wonderful blends of subtle flavors! Maybe I should try to get a job there.............naaaa!
I met Mom down there and we went to Lowes where I bought new light fixtures for the living room......photos to follow soon......and a new fixture for one of the upstairs bathrooms , which goes with the new faucet we recently bought. Maybe I should get a job!!!!!...........naaaaa!
Seth is coming up to night to watch the King's game with us.....I guess I'll share some dinner with him too. I'm headed into the kitchen now to make some of my fabled from scratch brownies for dessert.......don't you just love chocolate with Chinese !

1 comment:

Ross James said...

Mmmmmm.....those brownies....