Saturday, April 4, 2009

Let There Be Light!


Jim put up the new lights I got yesterday and I think they look so cool! The color and style suit this house so well........I'm very excited about them!
I spent the morning out working with the flowers. I got the front porch reorganized after the winter chaos.......also cleaned up the back deck. Very gratifying to see so many of the plants I tried to baby through the winter are actually making their way back......some already blooming. This seemed like it was a particularly cold winter so I'm very pleasantly surprised to see most of them doing so well.
Molly called a little while ago and sounds like she and Ross are on their way up.......to watch the "Final Four"........college basketball national tournament........eat some barbecued ribs, maybe a little cribbage and I'm sure we'll squeeze in some mountain music !

No comments: