Monday, April 27, 2009

Old Friends!


Wow...is it already Monday night?? I meant to post this blog Saturday morning! This is a photo of two wonderful friends from my early years of High School until the present. They came by on Friday night and stayed over until Saturday. We has such a wonderful time .......we laughed until I thought I would pass out! Molly and Ross were here also....even they were in hysterics! What a joy it is to stay in touch with friends who have meant so much and to know we still enjoy each other.
The reason I haven't been writing the last few days ........well, one reason.....is that I've been scanning old slides on to my computer for my Mom . I'm also making movies on DVD with them.....they're turning out great and I must say I've enjoyed seeing all the old photos.
Now it's too late for me to be awake and I'd better get to bed.......morning comes real early around here.......I just wanted to let you all know I'm okay......not a victim of crime or illness!

No comments: