Monday, April 6, 2009

Gearing Up for Sunday!


This weekend I broke out the Easter decorations........many as old as Jill........almost 40 years old, forgive me Jilly......... Easter Sunday for our family has always been a celebration of Spring.....and just a reason to gather together for a fun day. I love Easter....a no pressure holiday. I adore Easter decorations and every year I have to force myself not to buy any new ones, but the colors used are so delicious, soft and sweet. We'll have a house full this year........thirteen or fourteen by my count. The weather's supposed to be beautiful so the deck will be the place to be!
I met Mom today for a little while.....then headed to the feed store for chicken feed, dog food and cat food.........$70 later......unbelievable! I stopped at the grocery store for a few things for dinner. I think Seth is coming up for dinner and to watch the NCAA Finals game........fried chicken, garlic mashed potatoes and fresh spinach salad. I think we're rooting for Michigan State........Jerry's Alma Mater!

1 comment:

Shelby and Bev said...

Have a lovely day on sunday, janet. will be thinking of all of you...
love...