Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hoppy Easter Eve!


First of all let me say...it stopped raining!! I can't say it's warm, but it is not wet! Hopefully tomorrow will be warm and dry. Today I got a little bit done in the yard.......Jim mowed the lawn for me....and I attempted to dry clothes on the clothesline, but it wasn't warm enough for that so I had to finish them up in the dryer. Since about noon I've been cooking...making sure everybody's favorite treats are represented.......this photo shows some of my afternoon's endeavors! Molly and Ross are due up here soon......a big salad with sourdough bread for dinner. I guess everyone else will be here about 1:00 tomorrow with the big egg hunt to follow shortly after!

2 comments:

jilljen said...

Looks yummy!

Donna and Jack said...

We had a great time yesterday, but were disappointed that you hadn't already posted any details and pictures. Are you taking the day off? Sorry if we wore you out!