Friday, May 1, 2009

Critter Convention!





I got up fairly early today........for a non-working Jim day......and headed outside before the forecast rain began. I was snapping photos of the glorious Lupines.....which thanks to the cool, damp weather are amazing.......anyhow, as I snapped away I noticed a gathering around the camp fire pit. Some sort of organizing party......perhaps a strike in the makings! Maybe the cheap dog and cat food doesn't cut it anymore.......maybe we're not giving them their fair share of the eggs.....could be that the sleeping quarters need redecorating.......I don't know what they have in mind, but I sure hope we we can all work it out!!!
The expected rain is here now......once again the fire is blazing. Guess I'll finish up the last batch of jam...maybe put together some sweet-and-sour shrimp for dinner. Oh!!!...tomorrow we're headed to Sonoma County to visit Jack and Donna....I hope to remember my camera!

1 comment:

jilljen said...

It's fascinating to see your backyard covered in grass and flowers. Looks a lot different by the time we get there in June.

Say hi to Jack and Donna!