Monday, May 4, 2009

Over A Barrel!


This afternoon, before yet another storm is due in, I finally got my whiskey barrels planted. Since I've done away with so many of my perennials in the flower bed I've planted three of the barrels around the front yard.......that way I can have my daisys and eat them too!.....or something like that! We came up with all these great plans when we thought Tess and Ryan were going to get married up here......the location has changed, but we're still implementing our plan. Maybe they'll change their minds when they see how beautiful it looks, but probably not.
I headed down to Costco this morning and met my Mom there. We did a fairly speedy walk through, but we did seem to beat the crowds and got all the essentials. I stopped by and saw Seth on my way home.......gave him a few bagels and V-8 juice. Hopefully he won't have to work this weekend and can join us on Mother's Day.

No comments: