Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sweet Peas !


Heavenly, heavenly Sweet Peas........the colors and the scent......I can't get enough of them!!! They're just starting their bloom and the garden fence is becoming alive with them. My wonderful husband makes sure that I always have my Sweet Peas this time of year. They seem to love growing up here and we do our best to make them feel welcome.
I spent the day with my Mom down in Roseville and today I even got her out of the house ..........we went to Panera for one of her favorite Chinese Chicken salads. It was really good, as always, and I think Mom enjoyed getting out and about. Her leg looks better each day and I think the more she moves around the less it swells. After lunch we once again sat our on her patio and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
I've got some of our artichokes cooking.......we're also having artichoke ravioli and of course a salad.........we have lettuce running out our ears!

No comments: