Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What ??? .........Xmas in May!


I know things are usually a little screwy around here......proudly offbeat.......but my poor Xmas cactus seems to think it's late November! I appreciate it's zealous zest for glory , it's ability to transcend mere pages of a calendar........however, I don't know if I can deal with watching it's confusion this weekend as the temperatures climb into the 90's. Actually, I guess I won't be here to witness it.......I'm heading to Salt Lake on Friday to spend Taige's 9th birthday with him! As of this moment....my Mom, Molly and Ross are heading out with me. I haven't been to visit Josh's family for a long time.........it's SO time to go!
Been home all day today......it was perfect weather and my allergies actually were a little less obnoxious. I made some bran muffins for Jim's lunches and then cooked up some dinners for Jim to eat while I'm gone. Jim would tell me not to bother, but I like to take as good of care of him as he does me.


No comments: