Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thunder Clouds Overhead!


Early this afternoon I drove down to Auburn to meet my Dad for lunch. We went to his favorite restaurant in Auburn...the Monkey Cat. It was delicious as usual and it was great to visit with him. He's headed back to his home in Kauai on Friday and will be gone until July. Anyhow.....when I left to drive down it was sunny and getting fairly hot.......on the way back up I noticed the amazing thunder clouds building up. They're so beautiful right now.........very thick and fluffy. I hope we get some rain out of them, but I so enjoy them even if no rain is forthcoming.
More snow peas from the garden to use tonight.......chicken stir-fry and brown rice coming right up! Seth is up here this afternoon.......we're all eager to watch the Lakers-Denver Nuggets game tonight. They're all been amazing games......of course we all rooting for Denver!

No comments: