Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blank Screen!


Well, we're finally back "on the grid" after 15 hours without power. The electricity was actually turned off last night by PG&E ......they've installed some new equipment designed to be more stable.....possibly resulting in less power outages, but I'm not convinced! I don't think either Jim or I slept well last night....even though it's always extremely quiet up here...last night was different. There's always kind of an electrical buzz in the air with all the electrical contraptions in the house and it's absence last night was conspicuous. Tonight I guess the LEDs will be glowing and the electricity buzzing and we'll probably sleep like babies.......how utterly sad!
It's a stormy day outside and neither Jim or I can muster much energy. I've finished half of one of my library books....Jim's sorted out his vegetable seeds...and not much else happening. Oh...and we've been eating a lot of peanut brittle .....so there!

No comments: