Monday, March 30, 2009

March Madness !



We had our own little basketball tourney here this weekend. They were wild and woolly games.......Horse, Around-the-World, and a little One-On-One! Molly and I represented the female population of Lupine Hill , while Ross and Seth upheld their gender's responsibility. I think Molly and I each won a game of Horse ......much to our surprise.......but, then, of course, the boys had to assert themselves! By Sunday morning Molly and I had enough of the hoops experience and so we cheered on and refereed Seth and Ross' hotly contested One-On-One. I honestly don't remember who won what that day........Molly and I were laughing too hard at their antics! I'm sure it's but the first of many such tournaments.
I also wanted to let you know what a great party we enjoyed at my Mom's house on Saturday night. Wonderful people, great food, even live music! ..........you can't ask for more. Sorry I don't have any photos...Molly had my camera and it seems she only took pictures of Ross! Imagine that!!!!
Today I spent the day cleaning the garage.......after I donned my heavy gloves to guard against Black Widows! The garage looks way better and now I can walk through it without closing my eyes.........and when you're accident prone like I am...that's a really good thing!

No comments: