Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Make A Wish !


Here's a little part of my home that most of you haven't seen.........my wishbone box! It's true.....I always save all wishbones that come through this house. What made me think of it was that I was taking all the meat off the bones of the roasted chicken we had the other night and that we're finishing for dinner tonight and of course there was the wishbone............SCORE! So...with regards to the wishbones......I dry them on my windowsill for a few days and then stash them in my box to save for ....................well, to save for whatever seems appropriate! Most of the time I dole them out to my grand kids........much to their wide - eyed delight!!! I think all most all of their wishes come true.......especially if they share those wishes with me! I hope the whole experience doesn't scar them for life.......I think they're alot tougher than that and I like them to see me as just a little bit off center.........probably not so very hard to do!

No comments: