Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Part One!



Here's the "after" photo of the front flower bed! The Lavender and Rosemary all snugly planted in their new home. I think it looks so nice ......so far it's staying orderly and neat. I didn't think I'd be able to deal with those two attributes.......being naturally disorderly and kid of fond of chaos......but it seems peaceful to me. I don't look out there everyday and all I could think of was.......it's a mess...what should I do? So...maybe I found out something about myself......no matter how hard I fight it...I'm beginning to appreciate calm and order. After raising all the kids with all that energy and spontaneity ......calm and order are acquired attributes!
By the way... I also cleaned my cookbook shelves in the kitchen today......again something that's bothered me for a while. Watch out......I'll be cutting my hair and ironing my levis before you know it!!!!!
Jilly called this morning a we had a nice long visit........I can't tell you how wonderful it is to talk with her. I can hardly wait until they're all here in June.
I spent the rest of the day working on a few designs. I'm going to be making bathroom guest towels this year so I've been trying to think up designs other than the typical flowers and seashell kind of things.
Easy dinner tonight....leftover spareribs with baked yams and salad. Hopefully Jim will get home before dark so he can enjoy a little time outside before we call it a day.

1 comment:

jilljen said...

Oh my God! I never thought I would see the day that you would organize your cookbooks of your own accord. What happened?

The front yard looks great!