Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lovin' the Lavender!


This about all the lavender I have left from last summer and later today it may be gone as I plan on sewing up some more herbal pillows. The scent of these dried flowers are the essence of warm, sunny days and around this time of year it is a smell I can't get enough of. I'm so glad I bought all those new plants yesterday......there'll be no end to creating with them!
Last night Seth came up for dinner and we watched the Kings lose yet another game......unbelievable! As always it was great to see him and of course Jenny was beside herself with joy when he drove up!
I've got a big pot of spaghetti sauce simmering on the stove......I figure the days of simmering pots is almost over for the year as the barbecue takes center stage for a few months. When the rains hit this weekend I may take that statement back....but right now it seems feasible!
P.S. A very Happy Birthday to Ross ........we're glad to be a part of your life!



No comments: