Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One More Look !

Such a beautiful day I just had to share some of my daffodils with you again! I just drove up the driveway and they were so welcoming , so very cheerful.
I also had a very cheerful day with my Mom......we went to a nursery down in Roseville....our favorite thing to do in the Spring. She got some very pretty flowers to plant in her backyard and I bought some Rosemary and Lavender to plant in our front yard. I use both of those when I make herbal pillows to sell and since I'm tired of fighting the deer in my flower gardens we've dug all the flowers up and replanting with........you guessed it...Rosemary and Lavender! We saved a lot of the flowers and I'll be planting them in half barrels and setting them around various spots for color. It'll be so much easier to do deer damage control!
Hope you enjoy the little mini tour......I'll try to continue to work on my camera skills! At least I got it the right direction this time!

2 comments:

Shelby and Bev said...

you're so cute, love the commentary! we have deer issues too, so frustrating. i probably need to do what you're doing, plant more lavender and rosemary, they don't bother that!

jilljen said...

Loved the video, Mom! Johan and I watched it and we felt like we were there. It was great!! And Johan wants me to tell you that we saw the deer.