Monday, March 9, 2009

The Daffys Are Here, the Daffys Are Here!


We may have to rename Lupine Hill to Daffodil Hill.....its seems the daffodils are everywhere.....and they're shouting "Spring" loud and clear! I guess I must agree, even though it's freezing here today,by the end of the week it's supposed to be in the 60's up here! The "daffys" seem extra vibrant this year, I guess all the rain and cold weather agrees with them.....and the very best thing about them....the deer don't touch them!!! I wish you could all come and see them.....they really are a sight to behold.
I went down to Auburn this afternoon and met my Dad and Seth for lunch. My Dad looks great and seems to have made peace with his new financial status. He'll be here in California for a few weeks before heading back to his home in Hawaii.......yeah, don't feel too sorry for him!!!!!!
We had a wonderful weekend.....it was sunny all weekend so we had some very nice outdoor time. Saturday I met Mom and Molly in Roseville and as always we had a fun afternoon.....Mom's knee seems a bit better , with the help of Aleve, so she's able to get around a bit more. Molly , Ross and Seth came up here later that day and stayed until Sunday evening....so the weekend was full of fun!

1 comment:

Shelby and Bev said...

Hi Janet! I love reading your blog, I am thinking of doing one myself...
Your cuz,
Bev