Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cowboy Junkie!


I guess it because it's so nice today and I've been hanging around outside a lot, but I really miss having some youngsters around today. This little "horse" looks so forlorn and in need of a serious ride! I think homes like this in the country are meant to enjoy the squeals of children and all the energy they provide. Even though my kids were raised in some of the most beautiful places in the U.S.....everyday I wish I they been able to live here as children....so much to explore, such a welcoming house, no neighbors to disturb and , not to mention, the fresh veggies from the garden. Well, before too long the grand kids will be whooping it up around here and I know the memories that they have of this home will never be forgotten. I just can't wait until I hear the screen door slamming followed by cries of excitement at the sight of deer, a trick Jenny just did, or the huge carrot Grandpa Jim just pulled out of the garden!

No comments: