Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mrs. Tess Megan Carter-Estes !


Kind of a mouth full ....but Tessy's now a Mrs.!! The wedding is over !!!.....and life as we know it can return. What a workout....everything was 10 times more time consuming and 50 times more hassle than we'd planned , but it truely was a beautiful wedding . There were about 50 people present and great food , wonderful music and awesome dancing.........now of which were hurt by the free flowing champagne ! I couldn't have begun to get through it all without my wonderful daughters and daughters-in law........with a lot of help from sons and sons-in-law !! Not to mention my sister-in-law , Joanie and by-gosh and by-golly ...........my ex-husband Keith and his wife Susan. Of course, last- but -not-least.......my ever patient husband, Jim. Thanks everyone.........you all helped to make a memorable day for the young newly weds !
Josh and family headed back to Utah today.......things seem pretty quiet around here. We had a wonderful time with all the kids.........as well as all the "adult children".
I'll try to post more regularly now....I don't want to lose my readership!

1 comment:

Trexalot said...

Thanks for all of your help, Mom! Maybe you could go into the local wedding coordination business....people would love to have a custom-made Lupine Hill Farm wedding! Just be sure to hire a caterer...