Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Everybody's Looking For Shade !


Apparently down in the valley there's a nice breeze from the ocean blowing and so temperatures down there are reasonably pleasant, but up here, no ocean breeze and it just can't seem to cool down. It's fairly humid also.......huge big thunderheads all around us. Let's see......only 2 more days of July left! Then I can start complaining about how hot it is in August!
I headed down to Auburn this morning and spent the day helping Molly move into her new home........very nice......and she has AC! On Thursday Ross and Seth are going to do the heavy lifting......moving in the furniture. Guess I'll go down then and see if I can be of some help.......Molly will be attending a workshop all day.
I talked to Tessy this afternoon.......she seems to be real happy. I miss having her around......maybe I can get up to my old stomping grounds in Humboldt to visit them.
Some kind of pasta for dinner tonight with lots of veggies thrown in.......the fridge is overflowing with beautiful, colorful homegrown goodness.

No comments: