Thursday, July 16, 2009

All Gone !


Yep, Jill, Gaute and the boys headed out this morning and these two little faithful cars look so lonely.......just about how I felt when they left. As always we had a wonderful, if somewhat hectic , visit and, as always, it ended way too suddenly. But , the good news is ....only 11 months until they're here again ! Thanks for all the fun times and amazing memories, Norway Gang.......I love you all so much.
Molly came to my rescue and called and invited me to meet her in Auburn for lunch and so we had a good time and now that I'm home everything feels back to normal. Seth also just called to see how I'm doing........what a bunch of great kids I have !
Coming home from Auburn I noticed a huge plume of smoke and sure enough a huge fire's burning up here. It 's real hot 100+ and kind of windy, so it has scary potential. They closed the road right behind me .......Jim may have to take the long , scenic drive home tonight......as in several hours of additional driving time. Think I'll get out my police- fire scanner and get what information I can........keep you posted !

No comments: