Monday, July 20, 2009

Guess Who Came to Dinner !


We were joined for a light Summer dinner this evening by Seth and Amanda. We've known Amanda since we lived in Davis , but something clicked between her and Seth at Tess and Ryan's wedding............could it be that garter that Seth caught!! Naaaa, probably not that.....probably Seth just noticed that Amanda's an awesome young woman ! Whatever it was.......I'm happy for them both, they seem to really enjoy each other.
Molly, Mom and I went down and paid Ikea a visit this afternoon......always a fun little jaunt. I bought a flower pot, Molly bought a file folder and Mom got a tupperware thingy........not a huge haul, but a whole lot of fun looking. It's still really hot here and so I was loving the AC......upon arriving back home I made a desperate dash for the pool as soon as I got out of the car.......it was close , but I'm happy to report no meltdown occurred.
I'm afraid tomorrow I'll need to confront the cucumbers waiting for me in the garden.......pickles by-the-quart.......that will be my life tomorrow.

2 comments:

jilljen said...

The kids here in Bountiful enjoyed seeing the picture of Bubba and Amanda hugging :-)

Trexalot said...

Aaaaaahhhh! How sweeeet! What a cute couple.