Wednesday, February 4, 2009

3-D or O-Ded!


This photo represents the steady decline of our Super Bowl party last Sunday!
Actually we had a very fun time ....even though Ross' team won...not the more deserving team, the Arizona Cardinals! I had red candy set out everywhere, but it just didn't do the job! Alas....we had lots of great food, wonderful guitar and fiddle music and ,as always, a whole lot of laughter!
Yesterday I spent the day with Seth as he searched for an apartment in Auburn. He found an awesome one and signed a year lease! It's a really great place......very bright, very clean ......just perfect!!! I'm so happy for him.
Granny came up to Auburn today and we went to Target and got Seth a few things he'll be needing.......and he needs a lot!!!! Tomorrow I'll post some photos of his new "pad".
Sounds like our Spring-like weather is over......cold and snow predicted for the whole weekend starting tonight. I keep telling myself......we NEED the rain!

No comments: