Thursday, January 29, 2009

So Sweet!


Just look at these crazy flowers.......in January!! Even though it's been fairly cold the last couple of weeks, with a little snow flurry last week, these hardy little primroses are determined to flourish. It's been sunny the last few days and they saw their chance to do their thing. So cheerful, so brave!
I went down and saw my Mom today and we headed over to Davis to see Molly. After lunch at our favorite Thai restaurant we dropped Molly's car off for some minor tire work. We roamed around the awesome hardware store in Davis for a little while and then took Molls to pick up her car. Molly is on cloud nine ......tomorrow Ross is moving to Davis........surprise,surprise!!!! I hope she makes it through the night she's so excited. I'm so very happy for her!
After I dropped Mom off at her house I stopped at Costco and got a few things for for Super Bowl Sunday.......Molly, Ross, Seth and Granny are coming up. I realized that around 4:30 is the time to "do" Costco......not even a line to checkout. More importantly...no lines for the food samples!
Dinner tonight will be cheap and easy. I froze some turkey soup left from Thanksgiving so I'm going to defrost that , make some garlic bread and a salad. TaDa.........dinner is served!

No comments: