Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Look Who Came to Visit!


The other day we had sort of a surprise visit by some of my favorite people....Tessy, Ryan and little Maddie! They'd made a quick trip down to San Francisco and stopped by here for a couple of nights. They got here about 7:00 in the evening......so we got to enjoy dinner together and catch up on wedding plans. They've decided to be married up in the redwoods.....I so agree....it'll be perfect!
The next morning Tess and I went down and had lunch with Granny and then headed over to Old Navy and scoured it for post Xmas bargains. Tess got Maddie a bunch of cute little girl clothes which we all had fun picking out and then she also found a few things for herself.........surprise, surprise!
They just left this morning......I'm always a little sad when one of the kids comes and goes........silly me.......but going crazy cleaning helps , so the house is pretty darn clean right now!
My Jim will be home before too long and I've got a big pot of spaghetti sauce cooking....his favorite! Sounds pretty good to me too!
It was warm and beautiful again today...I ate my lunch on the deck and was actually too warm, but later in the afternoon it started to cloud up and cool off so we may be in for a change. It is after all January!

No comments: