Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January in the Sierras!



Unbelievable!!! Seventy-six degrees here yesterday......while we had snow on the ground just a couple of weeks ago! This weather's supposed to last through this week and maybe through the weekend. I was even able to hang clothes out to dry on the clothesline.......one of my great joys!
As you can see from the photos there was a lot of outside music played here this weekend by Ross and Jim. Molly and I were the appreciative listeners.
I ordered myself a pair of semi-cowboy boots online yesterday.....I'm very excited! I used some of the money Jim gave me for Xmas. I just wish I had the long slim legs to go with the boots! I sure hope I wear them......I'll try not to be intimidated by the beauty of a pair of perfectly matched leather boots!


Well guess I'll go outside of get a few "rays"......not a bad way to start the new year!

1 comment:

jilljen said...

Take a picture of yourself with your new boots!