Monday, January 5, 2009

Gray Day!


Brrrrrr...it stayed so cold and wet all day today, however just a tiny bit above snow temp.....so it just rained and rained. I stocked up our much depleted refrigerator and empty pantry , but not before I had a wonderful chat with Jilly.......the high light of my week so far! Espen also came on and spoke to me........I'm so very fortunate indeed!
AND when I returned from the grocery store .......my Molly called! Back to the grind of work and school for her after a lovely 3 week vacation,but...she's in love so that softens the stress of it all!
Tomorrow morning a guy from a solar power company is coming to discuss installing a solar system here. It'll be very interesting to hear what he has to say......it would be so nice to be able to circulate some cool air during the summer!
Stay well everyone.........take time to smile!

No comments: