Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Belated 2009!



Wow...things are getting back to normal after an amazing Xmas! We had such a wonderful time and Xmas really lasted about 2 weeks this year. We had so many house guests......all of them so very welcome........so much snow ...and rain....poker games, sledding excursions, cookie and candy eating, secret keeping, teasing and laughing, of course music playing...........all the things I love so much about this big, hilarious family!!
Everyone is gone now and Jim and I are still basking in the silence and peace, but, at least in my mind, I miss everyone already! Such is a Mom's life!
Yesterday, however, we had another wonderful day of family . Marcy,Jim's sister didn't make it out here in time for Xmas ,,,,so we drove to Jim's dad, Jerry's house in Benicia to see Marcy. Jack and Donna were also there and Molly and Ross joined us . Granny drove over with us, so it ended up to be quite a crowd. We stayed all day and enjoyed great conversation, a wonderful pizza and musical entertainment by Ross. An awesome way to start off the new year!
Today I've spent the day on the computer trying to come up with some new ideas of things to make and sell this year. Any ideas.....send them my way!
Now that things have settled down I hope to get back to posting more on this blog.....I've missed sharing tidbits of my "so-called life" with everyone. For now......have a great 2009.....no doubt an interesting one!
By the way.....Blogger isn't letting me download photos right now......hopefully I'll be able to add them sonn.

No comments: