Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Day at the Library!


Finally!!!! I got to the library.....I feel complete again! I really dislike not having a current book that I'm invested in.....kind of panic stricken! I finished the book Denny and Joanie gave me at Xmas...."Animal,Vegetable, Miracle", highly recommended.....anyhow, I finished it a couple of weeks ago and have been bookless every since! I am so a book person....I sometimes confuse my life with some character in a book that I'm reading.......does that make me certifiable???? Well, I must be feeling my age today because I picked out three books dealing with ancient times......maybe it's all the huddling around the fire I've been doing lately! A bonus of the library up here is that I get to catch up with my friend Robin, the librarian.....always good for a how-does-your-garden-grow discussion, along with a few laughs.
By the way....you may notice a new title in the "Blogs I Follow" list on the right hand side of this blog. The new one......Mamas,Trains,Trucks,Prison and Getting Drunk....is Molly's boyfriend Ross'. I take no responsibility for the content,but knowing Ross it'll be entertaining! I also recommend.....Look to Norway....it's my Jilly's blog, full of photos of my beautiful daughter and her beautiful sons! Just click on the blog titles and they'll take you right to them. By the way , the 3rd title....The Token Hippie"...is not for the faint of heart or the politically conservative, but I think it's a hoot!

No comments: