Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mill Road....be there or be square!





Well, here they are ....long awaited photos of "Bubba's Lair"! Of course, this photos don't do justice to the awesomeness of his place. I should have taken some pics of the outside also. It's a quaint little 4-plex....sort of a country feel to it....lots of trees, open space, etc., but it's also very close to town [Auburn]. He's still house sitting at his boss's house so he won't be moving in until at least the early part of next week. We'll make him have a "house-warming" party.......I can't wait to see Seth play host!
I stayed home all day today and made a pot roast on the wood stove......it smells so good!......it's been cooking since about 10:00 this morning. I haven't made one for a long time and had forgotten what an easy meal they are....everything in one pot!
Tomorrow Jim got tickets to a Kings game. They're a horrible team this year, but tomorrow night they're going to retire Chris Weber's jersey........Chris is one of my all time favorite King's players and I know I'll be teared up most of the evening and not just because the Kings are stinkin' the place up!

1 comment:

jilljen said...

Seth's place looks really nice. Can't wait to see it this summer.

How was the game last the other night? Did they win?