Monday, August 3, 2009

Rockin' At the Press Club !


First Saturday of the month ?? Ross and the Gins are playing at the Press Club !!! He had quite the family crowd there yesterday to cheer them on......and as always they didn't disappoint.......they're SO good! Afterwards Mom took us all .....Ross, Molly and me ....out for dinner at an awesome place Ross knew of. It was great Chinese food in a wonderful outdoor patio setting. It was a nice cool night and so we lingered a while and enjoyed the evening.
Today I got a call from Tess and she's on her way down to spend a couple of days with us. I haven't seen her since her wedding ........about a month already !.......I'm really looking forward to spending some time with her. I also talked to Seth and he and Amanda will join us for dinner tomorrow night . I haven't seen much of Seth lately either so it should be a jolly dinner !

2 comments:

jilljen said...

Lots of people I recognize in this picture. Sounds like you guys had a fun time!

jilljen said...

Molly looks thrilled...