Friday, August 21, 2009

Molly's Garden !


I'm wishing I was a little better photographer.....Molly's garden is so pretty and sweet, I wish I was able to capture it's goodness,but I only succeeded in making Molly appear ghost-like ! Forgive me Molly .......
I picked Molly up at her house and then we headed out to buy some fabric she needs for her class........and guess what !......we found the perfect fabric. Funny how that happens, oftener than not ! We also had a nice visit and we also bought some beer for Jim!! All-in-all, a pleasant way to spend a hot August afternoon.
Speaking of Jim........we're hittin' the town tonight.......sci-fi thriller, "Section 9"......I think that's what it's called .......and then of course, Friday night chow mein. I'm excited.....I may even paint my toenails!

1 comment:

jilljen said...

I think you did a great job, Mom! The garden looks so cute - nice and cool, too. Take some inside pictures, too, next time. And pictures of Molly's classroom!

Hope you and Jim had a fun time on your "date".