Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where's Jim ?


I've of late become a single woman once again ! Not so much fun . I hope the State of California appreciates my sacrifice........but, I know there's no way! Jim's worked both days the last three weekends......last night he got home about 1 am and tonight it's looking to be another late one. Being at the office is not a choice Jim would ever make if he could think of a way to get out of it........I know he's very unhappy about the whole mess the state finds itself in , but like most of the California taxpayers would tell him......"You're lucky to have a job". Well, this point .......who knows !
Tessy left this morning to head back to Humboldt.....we had a real nice visit.....I love that little spitfire . Molly and Ross , Seth and Amanda came up for dinner last night.....it's cool enough in the evening now that we were able to eat out on the deck without being annoyed by yellow jackets. The "kids" really enjoyed all being together and needless to say, I loved it!
I've started a new walking route......I can't do the treadmill any more , I want to be outside. I walk along Foresthill Rd. which is the main route up here. It sounds hectic but, a lot of the trail strays a little from the road. There are beautiful vistas the whole way and the three miles fly by. I hope by next week I'm cruisin' and doing at least five. I'll try to remember my camera one of these mornings and show you one of the beautiful spots along the way.

No comments: