Monday, June 22, 2009

They're Almost Here !!


It was a busy day around here.....but, I think I've gotten everything ready for Jilly and her family's arrival. Yesterday Jim and I got the pool up and running and finished up one of the upstairs bathroom's "remodel". Today I ran down and met my Mom for a quick lunch and a trip to the nursery where I picked up a few last minute plants for the front yard. I hurried home and planted them. The yard looks so beautiful......I hope it lasts until the wedding ! This photo is the upstairs bedroom that the three bears........err..three boys sleep in . It's a bit crowded, and the younger two are on the floor.....as they get older we'll need to come up with a better solution.
I'll leave fairly early in the morning to go pick them up in San Francisco. It takes about 3 1/2 hours from here to the airport and I want to allow enough time for traffic problems......or , as happened one year , a flat tire ! My Mom will have dinner ready for us as we pass through Roseville on the way back up here. Jim, Molly, Ross and Seth will also be there .......everyone's so excited !

1 comment:

Shelby and Bev said...

however will you sleep tonight??!!! such anticipation...enjoy! see you on the 3rd!!!