Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day 2009 !


Here's a photo of Jim this morning barely able to contain himself in anticipation !!! It's almost present opening time and those of you that know Jim understand what a WHOOP_DEE_DOO kind of guy he is ! You can just tell , can't you, by his posture and the excited look on his face ! Well....anyhow....here's to my Jim whose gone above and beyond to be a "Dad" to my kids......he's been there for them in times of great joy and stood beside them in times of great stress....we'll never be able to shower him with enough gifts to show our gratitude .......I guess I'll just keep loving him and showing him as best I can how much he adds to my life.

1 comment:

jilljen said...

Happy Belated Father's Day, Jim!! Looks like you had a great day ;-) Can't wait to see you tomorrow...