Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blowin' in the Wind !


Believe it or not, here it is the middle of June and it hasn't been warm enough to dry the clothles on the clothesline for almost a month! I would love it if we had a somewhat cool summer, but I know it can turn on me in a micro-second. Today is only about 70 degrees......perfect weather....not too warm, but warm enough to dry the sheets!
I spent all of this morning working in the yard.....a little preliminary work for the big event on July 5th! This is all turning out to be a little more stressful than I anticipated , but with a few calls tomorrow to the party rental people and a little scouting out of the food situation , I think I'll have things somewhat under control.
Last night we went down to mid-town Sacramento to hear Ross' band play. Oh-my-goodness..... they were so good !! It was packed full of people all around and everyone seemed to be having a great time. If all goes as planned his band will be playing up here for Tess and Ryan's wedding.....guaranteeing a great time for all !


No comments: