Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh Boy........the Cherries are Here!


It's been a few years since we've had any kind of decent cherry crop, but it looks as though that's about to end! That is if we........don't have big storm that knocks them all off the tree.......or the birds don't get greedier than usual..................or the tree doesn't just give up and let them all fall to the ground! But.........it's looking good and although they're not quite ripe .........I just ate quite a few and they were tasting pretty cherry-like to me! By-the-way.........being the intrepid photographer that I am........I backed into the chicken's electric fence while getting this photo.........I hate when I do that....Ouch!!!
I got my hair cut today.........nothing drastic, but it does feel lighter. It was good to catch up with my hair stylist, Shanti.........what a character! She has her hair dyed like a leopard!!! Quite fetching, but she wasn't able to convince me to go that way. She's adorable though........smiley and a very easy laugh.
There was a little rain shower up here this afternoon....nothing to write home about.....except, of course, here on little Lupine Hill Farm!

No comments: