Saturday, June 20, 2009

Gettin' There!


Jim and I've been working the last couple of days to get the house all arranged for Jill and her family.....arriving in only 3 days!! Yesterday I got the upstairs bedroom rearranged for the 3 boys to sleep in......today I got Tess's old room ready for Jill and Gaute. I think we're about set......at least it's a very cool, cloudy day to be moving furniture around. Hopefully, it warms up before they get here !!! It's probably waiting and saving up for the 4th and 5th of July, Tess's wedding weekend, and then it'll really let loose with 100 degree plus weather ! Whatever ......we'll try to be prepared!
Molly and Ross came up last night for dinner and a little music playing......we enjoy them so much......always a joy to have them. They're off wine tasting today, but are bringing Seth back up with them for dinner here tonight.
Jim and I just indulged in a mid-afternoon snack of Cracker Jacks........Yummmm.....you can have your stinkin' wine .......give me a handful of Cracker Jacks any time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi td bem com vc? parabens pelo seu blog está muito bom.

jilljen said...

Looks good!