Monday, June 8, 2009

Bathtub Gins!

Yesterday was so much fun......very cool band, we could not stay still while they were playing! Ross was awesome , amazing guitar player........they play downtown again on Saturday night and I'm really looking forward to hearing them again. The video of them that I've posted does not do them justice , but it'll give you a bit of an idea.
After they were done playing we headed over to Denny and Joanie's for dinner. Wonderful grass-fed beef hamburgers and one of Joanie's amazing salads. It was a wonderful evening so we ate out in their front courtyard amongst all the beautiful flowers.
Today has not been so glamorous........no rock concerts.....no fine dining....not even any one to talk to.........just me and Jenny and we just got done washing the screens and outsides of all the windows. Not my favorite cleaning job , but it does look nice once it's done.
Hope the video loads okay and that you all enjoy! Sorry the video's a little jerky.........some serious foot tapping going on! Also......Ross is the guitar player WAY in the back with the white shirt on. I had a much better, longer video that I tried to load but had no success. Again.......this does little to capture the music......my apologies to the musicians!

2 comments:

Shelby and Bev said...

wow, the video is good enough! so sorry that we weren't able to be there, a very dear friend's wedding was on sunday..hope all is well with you and jim...

jilljen said...

I love your blog!