Thursday, June 18, 2009

Everything is All Better!


So sorry about leaving that last morose post on for so long.......actually everything resolved itself the next day.....we're all on the same page and working to create a wonderful wedding for Tess and Ryan. I think Tessy will come down about the same day Jilly arrives......next Tuesday....and then the serious business of shopping for decorations , food and appropriate dresses can begin!! I'm so happy that Jill will be here to be a part of it all.
Molly and Ross were going to be up tonight ,but Molly got a call for an interview with a school in Sacramento. Sounds like the type of school it is........preparing urban kids for college.....would be right up her alley. She goes in for a second interview in the morning. I hope they have the sense to hire her......she'd be a great asset !
I've become so addicted to the game of Hearts on my computer.......not something I need to be a spending a lot of time doing .......especially the next month or so ! Jim and I used to play Hearts quite a lot , but I got burned out, never winning and all.......but apparently Jim is a lot better player than the computer because my luck has turned......I can actually win !! Maybe I'll try to take Jim on again one of these days soon !

No comments: