Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just Hangin' Out !!


Actually , we wish we have been just hangin' out.......what a whirlwind of activity! Tessy came on....let's see.....I guess it was Thursday and we started the hunt for the perfect dress ........and guess what!....I think she found it !! At , of course, the very last store we tried and we had to talk her into going there as it was an actual wedding dress store ! We were all a little skeptical, but she agreed to try on a few and the first one she put on,,,,,there were tears in all our eyes......she looked like a little doll.....so beautiful.
I wish I could post a picture of her in it, but of course that brings bad karma...or something, before the wedding......but, it's very simple.....not so much the wedding look.....perfect for Tess...... she's such an uncomplicated young woman !!!!!!!!
Yesterday we spent all day shopping for food, drinks, decorations........Jill, Molly and I were exhausted by 5:00......but Tess continued on in the late night, finding a few more sought after items.
All-in-all I think this wedding is getting itself together........now if we can all maintain our cool in this blistering hot weather we're having! Right now Seth and Ross took the boys to the river and Jill's down shopping for a camera.......so I'm taking the opportunity to chat with you all a little.........hopin' you have a great weekend!

No comments: