Monday, April 26, 2010

Pretty Maids All in a Row !


Against all odds......considering the weather and our upcoming trip to Norway......I decided to take the plunge and begin to turn the front porch into the inviting spot it can be. The weather was actually nice this weekend and I just couldn't help myself.......flowers were a "must".....not just a "want" ! So there's some snow forecast for tomorrow........that's what garages are for......harboring tender plants from the mean Spring weather.
I actually started to consider what to take on our trip today......changeable weather in Norway this time of year. I guess a rain jacket is imperative , but then again shorts may be in order ! I can't really buy anything over there that I may need because the Dollar is so pitiful against the Kroner. I'd hate to embarrass my grandsons by dressing in my usual Foresthillian uniform of shorts, denim shirt and flip flops so I'll strive for the put together "Euro" look........whatever that is !!!
Jim's another story........can I get him out of his old flannel shirts and rag-tag levi jacket ???

1 comment:

jilljen said...

Your grandsons will be happy to have you here regardless of what you're wearing! They can't wait...