Monday, April 12, 2010

I Want a Picnic in the Sun !


Check out the sun glasses ! I actually miss the gigantic size......even better to hide behind than long hair is ! I think this was taken about 30 years ago.......yikes.....how can it be 30 years !!! I was pregnant with someone .......I think it was Seth.....so make that about 31 years ago ! Anyhow, there I am soaking up the sun , big old cooler right next to me. I know there'll be plenty of sunny picnics in my future , but it doesn't sound like any chance for one for at least a week or so. Today is so cold and stormy....no snow.....thank goodness !
Yesterday was just like today and I spent the day watching golf........good grief !!!!! I think I may be suffering from a major vitamin D deficiency it's affecting my brain......come on sun......make me smile !

2 comments:

Shelby and Bev said...

this picture blows me away!!! it could be a picture of me, with my long blonde hair many moons ago...too much!!!

jilljen said...

I recognize that cooler. We have it in our garage. :-) Didn't realize it was that old...