Saturday, April 3, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cottontail !


........aka the Easter Bunny! Today was spent in preparation for the day tomorrow........carrot casserole , macaroons , fudge , and ginger cookies. I absolutely love Easter.......the "Welcome Spring" holiday. This year the weather feels more like Xmas , but I think next week that Spring will make an appearance.......and I think everyone will welcome it's tardy arrival . Back to tomorrow.......it will probably be an "indoor day" not the usual sunny -day - on - the - deck kind of Easter. I think I may be able to get a family-wide poker game going......always a hilarious couple of hours ! Of course , eating will also be a main focus and perhaps an indoors egg hunt.

I talked to Tessy for a long time to day, and now I feel good again. When I go such a long while without talking to her things just don't feel right.......my universe is now back on track ! She's busy and focused on making a living , figuring out how to move forward and sends her love to everyone.

No comments: