Thursday, April 22, 2010

Partay !!!!


Oh, ya......another wild and crazy party with the usual suspects ! It really was such a fun evening.....great food , great fun and great people that I love. I think......and hope... the birthday boy enjoyed the night also ......... pretty sure he did !
I finally got to give him the present I've been hiding for several months......a tipi !
Yes, a real big , authentic tipi ........12 ft in diameter. There again ...I think.....I hope he's excited about it ! I am !.........but, I'm not really the one who's supposed to be excited.........it's his present ! We need to find some tall poles to cut down in order to erect it.......maybe we'll do some cool painting on it. I'll let you know when we round up the poles and all of you are invited to a tipi raising party........complete with buffalo stew or dried toyon berries.........well,..... something kind of appropriate !

No comments: